Monday, January 19, 2009

Introduction

I said I wasn't going to start a blog.

I said that I wouldn't get wrapped into this again being as how I used to dedicate so much time to my LiveJournal a long time ago.

I drank the water...

So, I guess I should start out with the typical thing. My name is Samantha. I am a twenty something year old mother of 2 beautiful children and a very stubborn boyfriend that I have been with for nearly half a decade. We live in good ole' Virginia, born and raised. I have a small family, 2 older sisters, my dad and stepmother and an aunt. I also have 3 nephews, 1 niece and a great-niece. That is the background in a nutshell, but as a disclaimer, I am very moody, very opinionated, and very crazy. Don't say you weren't warned.

I used to write a lot in my teenage years. It was a way of releasing stress, very therapeutic. If it helped then, would it help now? We shall find out sooner or later won't we?

This is myself and Joshua, my other half. Please note I said other and not better. Lol [: We have been together for roughly 5 years. Through thick and thin, good and bad. We have a lot of growing up to do. It's either now or never. He is not my son's biological father, yet he is his daddy. We have a daughter together also. He has my heart and I love him more than he will ever believe me about.


This is my son, Damien Jakob. We all call him DJ. He is 5 years old and my little terror. He has such a bright mind and is so smart. I can not believe it has been 5 years since he was born. I remember his pregnancy and delivery like it was yesterday. He really is my little man. He was born weighing in at 7 lbs 13 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. Needless to say the height hasn't changed a bit. He is super tall and super thin, but will eat just about anything. Unless of course he is occupied then it is always "I'm not hungry, just thirsty!"


This is my daughter, Joelle Raelynn [pronounced JOE-L and RAY-LEN, wouldn't believe how many people get that wrong]. We all call her Joey though. She is 8 months old and my little princess. Her smile really does light up any room and her giggles will make you giggle with her! She is trying to crawl and babbles nonstop. She can say a few words and has 3 teeth. Her papa named her Beefy when she was born, and she does live up to that name... loves to eat. She weighed 8 lbs 15 oz and 20 1/2 inches long... and voila! Beefy was born.


And together, my son and my daughter, make one boy and one girl.

1 comments:

Evan's Mom said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your "secret" :) Your daughter is adorable and DJ is a handsome young boy, I like the way he hold his sister. Good luck with your new blog, hope you enjoy your blogging time.